Thursday, November 27, 2008

rediscovering BALance :) written Monday, February 11, 2008

The move to the NW is more than a physical move; its a move towards balance. When you excerise balance is dependent on your core strength. When you take a photograph balance is found in the light. I am trusting that the path before me is a journey towards a strong core and the Light! I have already been so inspired by a breath of fresh air. The morning after I arrived, I woke up went downstairs, enjoyed a hot cup of coffee with my sister, Lauren Miller. When we took a moment to step outside we could smell the ocean! Then we turned on the News to discover that the passes to the East of us were closed due to feet of snow covering the roads from avalaches. I can't believe that I am here again. I love it here so much, all the mountains around and the sea so close. This place brings back so many good memories of growth and yet there is anticipation within me for the new adventures and the growth that lies ahead. I am so excited to be with donors that are here and meet the donors God is going to invite to join our efforts in ministry. I have been challenged to "Find the joy in the waiting". Thank you all for your support in seeing me stay healthly, regain core strength and dance in the light!

No comments: