Thursday, November 27, 2008

June 4, 2008 Growth Ahead!!!

As I sit still in "the breakfast nook", wiggling my naked toes in the morning light, listen to the elephant sound of the bus driving by my window, avoiding the massive bin and pack of gear waiting for me to organize, I am flooded with thoughts from the last two weeks and anxious for the weeks to come. I leave on Sunday, with my car singing friend, for the Sunshine Coast. I have come to discover that our Maker places phyical distance in our lives for reasons. For example, I come to know the drive up the coast (4 hours to the Canadian border crossing "I am on Malibu workcrew", 2 hours to Vancouver, 2 hours to the Horseshoe Ferry, 45 min on the ferry to Langdale, then 2 hours to Egmont...or something like that) to be a time of heart transition. I find that time flying 5 hours alone from home is a strange and neat time with Jesus. He always puts a warm sense of confidence in my heart. I am alone and insignificant but with Jesus as my traveling guide, it is incredible how free I feel from myself. to be continued...

No comments: